Desktop Publishing Services
If you need to translate a PDF, a booklet, a manual or any other type of document with images or a set layout, then you will need to use our DTP Services. TDN Translation desktop publishing services adapt your content and images to a set document-standard preserving your message across all markets.
Our DTP team is made up of highly qualified and skilled DTP specialists and graphic designers. They work off the latest software and applications necessary to prepare any project of any size, in every language, in any format and on any platform, in the time you need it by.
Our DTP services include:
- Post–DTP QA checks (content check)
- Working with markup languages such as HTML, SGML, XML as well as online documentation formats such as Acrobat PDF and various others
- Font management applications
- Knowledge of various printer drivers and professional PostScript printers
- Formatting and page layout
- Creating and editing graphics and screen shots (generic graphics, screen captures, illustrations and diagrams)
- Converting/generating output of translated material in multiple formats (creating PostScript files and PDF files)
We can handle everything from DTP for documentation, to graphics localization of software and multimedia projects.
Each item in the list below will take you to more information about desktop publishing services that TDN offers with that product:
- InDesign document translation and multilingual desktop publishing
- Photoshop Translation and Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Acrobat Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- PowerPoint Document Translation and Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- QuarkXpress document translation and multilingual desktop publishing
- DITA and XML translation and multilingual desktop publishing
- FrameMaker document translation and multilingual desktop publishing
- Word Document Translation and Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing (DTP) Services
DTP Quality Assurance
Looking for ways to reduce your project turnaround times, production costs and the overall list of aspects to worry about when completing a multilingual documentation project? Then consider letting us make your life that much easier by supporting your multilingual document management. Before you translate or publish your next set of documents, let us check what needs to be corrected including:
- Keeping inter-punctuation and layout across all language versions consistent
- Finding and correcting all corrupted fonts
- Layering all of your requested revisions
- Correcting all unauthorized departures from your source files
- Notifying you of all irregularities in the translated content and all occurring errors
Our template services cover layout design, layout adjustment and file conversion. We help our clients develop document templates, which while being consistent in their layout are made to be easily adaptable to new languages. With such an individualized template, you will be able to use the same document preserving its look & feel, its message and your brand identity no matter the target language.
If you already have a source language template or have very specific formatting needs, we will be able to adapt the layout, or edit your existing template to better support your style and typesetting requirements when creating different language versions of your documents.